Your challenges and objectives:
• Achieve a rounded knowledge of our platform by understanding the complex interaction of a wide range of areas and services, from network layer to final user.
• Work on a product that involves several computer science areas, such as highly available and performant systems, top-notch security standards, and intuitive user interface design.
• Build a highly flexible platform which allows users to customize it through tailored configurations and UI options.
• Learn, collaborate with different teams and grow while tackling complex technical challenges in a fun and encouraging working environment.
Your day-to-day activities:
• Work with the Product Team on functional specifications of features (specs): interpret and analyze, but also give feedback for them.
• Design and write the code for the feature.
• Perform technical analysis of existing code and perform refactors to improve code quality.
• Perform code review.
• Promote and apply best practices during the entire development process, from the very early stages of technical analysis and design of solutions, to the monitoring in production.
• Work experience in software development
• Superior analytical/troubleshooting skills
• Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
• Excelent understanding of OOP patterns and good practices • Experience working with Laravel 4 or 5 and AngularJS
• Working knowledge of Unix • Good communication with non technical co workers.
• Knowledge of Shell/Bash scripting
• Experience working with Amazon Web Services
• DevOps skills
• Fluency in Python, Scala or Ruby
• Experience working with 3rd party API's such as Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, etc
• A challenging, energetic, and fast-paced environment
• The possibility to work with cutting edge technology in an innovative environment
• Remote position
• Competitive salary, with two reviews each year