Headway is looking for a talented UI Lead Developer to join an existing team of front end developers working on Mobrain (http://mobra.in) and its supporting applications.
This position requires that you excel in all components of Rich Internet Application development / UI Engineering / Web Development skills (HTML 5 / CSS 3, Angular, Responsive Design, UI and overall page and site Performance tuning, consuming and assisting in design of Rest Web Services/APIs).
The successful candidate should be innovative and have a drive to deliver a world class end user experience The candidate will work closely with our Project Management team, the larger IT group, Business teams, Services teams and UX Creative teams to create a best in class UI, based on functional and non-functional requirements.
The incumbent will participate in the full life cycle of the project with particular emphasis on creating new UI architectures and modules, as well as driving UI Development Standards, best practices, providing direct technical leadership and mentoring to a team of UI developers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Produce user interface assets for software development using HTML5+CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular and Service consumption.
- Work with a team of UI/Service developers on Mobrain's web console
- Work with one of our development teams on the implementation of common user interface frameworks and solutions.
- Develop standards and document them for future UI developer on boarding.
- Staying current on new technologies and best practices as they relate to web-based application development.
- 3 or more years of experience with HTML/CSS/AngularJS
- Experience in Responsive Design, specifically knowledge of Bootstrap
- Experience with consuming restful (JSON) web services client side
- Passion for innovation.
- Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines.
- Passion for performance debugging and bench marking
- Expert knowledge of Yeoman/Bower/Grunt/Gulp and NPM, and Jasmine/Karma unit testing tools
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Experience working with react.jsWe offer: